Actual acne was handled with the most effective oral or topical drugs: Currently, it is being investigated photodynamic therapy. Few dermatologists use this in their clinic to treat acne. The usage of the light source, the heat source or laser is part of photodynamic therapy. The light attacks and kills bacterial spots and reduces inflammation as well. The procedure normally takes 15 minutes and takes four weeks twice a week. What are you similar to traditional treatments? Photodynamic therapy We’re going to find out. Do you want to learn more? click English Dermatology Gilbert.
- It is an ablative therapy or non-wounding therapy.
- It is a really easy procedure to combat acne on the arm. The usage of drugs on the back is a concern as the application of treatment on the back becomes complicated for topical medicine.
- The bulk of therapies will be performed on time. The risks of avoiding medication are minimized with photodynamic therapy. Acne victims will not have to worry of it immediately until the medication is given. This greatly simplifies the recovery system.
- The P. acne bacteria invade and the the scale of the oil drums are destroyed by photodynamic therapy. It quite easily eliminates acne.
- Especially with laser, photodynamic therapy may be painful.
- In contrast to traditional treatment, photodynamic treatment is more costly.
- There is uncertainty over the potential long-term consequences of oral acne treatment drugs.
- Research suggest that acne scarring and skin appearance can also improve with these therapies.